Accounts Payable Clerk
Our company is looking for an Accounts Payable clerk with experience to provide financial and administrative support for the organization. They will process payments, verify invoices, and reconcile all expenses to keep track of what’s going out of the business.
- Maintain vendor file profiles including those for Form 1099 preparation.
- Enter, post, and reconcile credit-card payments.
- Receive, review, code, and accurately enter vendor invoices into accounting software.
- Reconcile payable listings for accuracy.
- Verify and investigate discrepancies, if any, by reconciling vendor accounts and monthly vendor statements
- Prepare checks, review checks, and reconcile to invoices.
- File accounts payable invoices accurately and timely.
- Follows up on vendor requests.
- Print Inventory sheets on a monthly basis for inventory count.
- Performs other accounting-related and miscellaneous tasks as assigned by supervisors.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Bookkeeping experience
- Accounts Payable min 5 years experience
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations.
- Ability to use basic office equipment and computers.
- Attentive to detail and organized.
- Ability to interact with others and to communicate in English.
- $18.00 – $25.00 per hour
- Office Hours 8:00am-5:00pm
- Monday – Friday
- Medical, Vision & Dental insurance
- 401K Plan after 1 year
- Personal time off
- Opportunity for Growth