We are looking for a dynamic, high-performing team player with a positive attitude to join our family. We are interested in someone that can handle a fast-paced environment, with attention to detail and a strong work ethic. We are willing to train and provide you with tools to learn our Bindery Department.
- Support the Bindery Operator in their essential job functions.
- Organize and place finished products into boxes, racks or skids.
- Use departmental check lists to ensure quality and productivity.
- Ensures that work is consistently produced at established quality standards.
- Notify department supervisor of inventory and supplies that need to be ordered.
- Assist in controlling loss and/or spoilage in the department.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
- Handle physical work requiring frequent lifting up to 40 lbs., bending, stooping, and repetitive
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
Skill and Qualifications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to perform basic math skills and problem solving
- Ability to work overtime when needed
- Experience in commercial printing a plus
- Hourly rate range $11.00 – $13.00 per hour depending on experience
- Medical, Vision & Dental insurance
- 401K Plan after 1 year
- Opportunity for growth