We are looking for a dynamic, high-performing team player with a positive attitude to join our family. We are interested in someone with experience or willingness to learn a new skill in our Bindery Department. We will provide you with the training and the tools for you to succeed in this industry and make printing your new career.
- Responsible for accurate reading and understanding of specifications on job tickets.
- Perform accurate set-up of bindery machines based on instructions on job tickets.
- Performs test-run inspections and obtains approval from manager to run job.
- Periodically inspects work to assure specifications and quality are maintained.
- Responsible to perform basic maintenance and cleanliness of bindery equipment, as necessary including making adjustments to powered machines using hand tools (i.e., wrenches, screwdrivers, punches, knives).
- Follow all rules and regulations relating to safety and company policies.
- Directs and monitors crew members.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Skill and Qualifications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to perform basic math skills and problem solving.
- Ability to work overtime when needed.
- Experience in commercial printing a plus
- Hourly rate range $15.00 – $20.00 per hour depending on experience.
- Medical, Vision & Dental insurance
- 401K Plan after 1 year
- Opportunity for growth